Take promotional videos in Kildare for instance. Did you know that 45% of businesses use promotional explainer videos on their home page? Furthermore, that 83% of those businesses in Kildare believe those videos to be effective for their marketing?
The Awesome Benefits of Promotional Videos
You can use promotional videos to serve a number of purposes on your websites such as Mission to Lars
- Your company by educating visitors on its history, focus on philanthropy, strong leadership, or some other meaningful segment worth highlighting.
- Your products (through demonstrations, 360-degree views, etc.).
- How a service works to improve the lives of customers.
- A new product, service, or an otherwise big change for the company that promises to have a positive impact on customers.
Those are just the things you can do with a promotional video in Kildare. But what about the benefits?
Outshine the competition
Because promotional videos allow you to get up close and personal with your visitors, you’re giving them a chance to see something that your competition hasn’t been as transparent about. When it comes time to compare the two, there’ll be no question in their minds as to which is better… because they’ve seen yours in action.
Promotional Videos deliver the best sales pitch, every time
Humanize your brand
If you use real people within your promotional videos in Kildare, you’re giving your audience a chance to put a face to all those words and images on your site. Even if you choose not to show off your CEO or the people doing the work behind the scenes, including a strong human element may be enough to help visitors more strongly connect to your brand. That’s not something that’s so easily accomplished with content alone. If you want them to see your true personality, promotional videos are a great way to do it.
Maintain eye contact
You wouldn’t go about creating content if you knew your visitors weren’t interested in it, right? Say you discovered that they just really didn’t dig infographics. You probably wouldn’t spend the money or time to create them then.
Cover your bases
On a related note, 25% of consumers lose interest in a website if there’s no video on it. Even though that’s only a quarter of your audience in Kildare, it’s still a sizeable enough chunk to inspire you to get video on your site ASAP
Speak their language
For many service-based businesses, it can be difficult to explain to prospective customers what you do or why they may need your service. This is especially true for technology companies trying to cater to an older audience. What you can do, then, is simplify your business and use a language they understand.
Start the conversation
When your site is new or your brand unheard of, a promotional video can take your visitors from feeling like they’ve entered a completely alien terrain to feeling like they’re at home, chilling on the sofa with their best friends. If done right, you can use a promo video as a conversation starter and open the lines of communication by welcoming your visitors to your site.
Give mobile users more shareable content
Videos, in general, are an incredibly shareable content type. They’ve actually proven to be even more popular with mobile users as 92% of people who watch videos on their phones share them with others. By using a responsive video gallery plugin on your site, they’ll basically have no excuse to not share yours.Video marketing is flooding today's social media outlets and websites. These days almost any type of business can benefit from the production of a short video to introduce their products and services. Consumers are 64-85% more likely to purchase a product or service that has video representation. Studies have shown that consumers are 64-85% more likely to purchase a product or service that has video representation. This makes establishing a personal connection with buyers through the means of video marketing a key element in the future of online marketing. There was once a time that attaching a picture of a product or service was enough. While images can most certainly enhance your business and communicate with a consumer, videos have a much further reaching effect on today's media driven culture. People are presented with so much information that they have to make a decision about what they take the time to read and view. Video promotions will bring a clearer understanding of the benefits of a product or service. Consumers also find it more convenient to watch a video while trying to accomplish other tasks. Providing this convenience to the consumer has proven to be a highly effective marketing technique. 75% of business professionals watch promotional videos frequently for relevant products and services they are interested in. At least half of the content is watched straight from YouTube. Of those that watch these online ads, half of them will end up visiting the promoted company's website. Live action ads are also more likely to be shared through social media outlets versus text based information. It's been recently rumoured that Facebook has updated its algorithm to favour video posts above all other types of content. A business now has the ability to reach a larger viewing audience by creating or sharing memorable or funny videos. Video ads and promotions will entice a person to an emotional response. Most often, a person will share information they identify with the most, allowing your business free exposure to a potential clients friends, family, and followers. The rapid growth of e-commerce has resulted in more consumers becoming comfortable with the idea of making their purchases online. This makes it increasingly important for companies to establish an engaging and personal connection. Videos that welcome a consumer to the website gives an immediate association to the product or services. While techniques used for promotions are constantly evolving, consumer behavior still suggests that purchases are made when personal connection has been established. It is normal for a person to feel a greater connection to another person when they have the ability to read body language. Videos bring that association to a consumers mind and allows for greater trust and confidence in a business. Not only is personal connection established through the use of this form of media, but seeing a product in action will produce a greater faith in its capabilities. The use of eye catching visual media will help a buyer feel more confident in their purchase. This brings trust and credibility to a company's website and products.
- Athy Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Castledermot Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Celbridge Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Clane Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Newbridge Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kilcock Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kilcullen Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kildare Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kill Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Leixlip Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Maynooth Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Monasterevin Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Naas Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Prosperous Ireland Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Rathangan Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Sallins Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company