Take promotional videos in Kildare for instance. Did you know that 45% of businesses use promotional explainer videos on their home page? Furthermore, that 83% of those businesses in Kildare believe those videos to be effective for their marketing?
The Awesome Benefits of Promotional Videos
You can use promotional videos to serve a number of purposes on your websites such as Mission to Lars
- Your company by educating visitors on its history, focus on philanthropy, strong leadership, or some other meaningful segment worth highlighting.
- Your products (through demonstrations, 360-degree views, etc.).
- How a service works to improve the lives of customers.
- A new product, service, or an otherwise big change for the company that promises to have a positive impact on customers.
Those are just the things you can do with a promotional video in Kildare. But what about the benefits?
Outshine the competition
Because promotional videos allow you to get up close and personal with your visitors, you’re giving them a chance to see something that your competition hasn’t been as transparent about. When it comes time to compare the two, there’ll be no question in their minds as to which is better… because they’ve seen yours in action.
Promotional Videos deliver the best sales pitch, every time
Humanize your brand
If you use real people within your promotional videos in Kildare, you’re giving your audience a chance to put a face to all those words and images on your site. Even if you choose not to show off your CEO or the people doing the work behind the scenes, including a strong human element may be enough to help visitors more strongly connect to your brand. That’s not something that’s so easily accomplished with content alone. If you want them to see your true personality, promotional videos are a great way to do it.
Maintain eye contact
You wouldn’t go about creating content if you knew your visitors weren’t interested in it, right? Say you discovered that they just really didn’t dig infographics. You probably wouldn’t spend the money or time to create them then.
Cover your bases
On a related note, 25% of consumers lose interest in a website if there’s no video on it. Even though that’s only a quarter of your audience in Kildare, it’s still a sizeable enough chunk to inspire you to get video on your site ASAP
Speak their language
For many service-based businesses, it can be difficult to explain to prospective customers what you do or why they may need your service. This is especially true for technology companies trying to cater to an older audience. What you can do, then, is simplify your business and use a language they understand.
Start the conversation
When your site is new or your brand unheard of, a promotional video can take your visitors from feeling like they’ve entered a completely alien terrain to feeling like they’re at home, chilling on the sofa with their best friends. If done right, you can use a promo video as a conversation starter and open the lines of communication by welcoming your visitors to your site.
Give mobile users more shareable content
Videos, in general, are an incredibly shareable content type. They’ve actually proven to be even more popular with mobile users as 92% of people who watch videos on their phones share them with others. By using a responsive video gallery plugin on your site, they’ll basically have no excuse to not share yours.Why a Product Video for Your Ecommerce Company is Necessary Whether you’re a new entrepreneur starting an ecommerce business for the first time, or a thriving ecommerce juggernaut launching a line of new products, you’re going to want a product video to help attract new customers to your product, give them enough confidence in your brand, and convince them to choose you over the competition. Here’s why. What’s a Product Video? A product video is a video that highlights your product’s features and shows it in action. Product videos help entrepreneurs easily showcase what a product can do, but what’s more, it’s actually the preferred way for your potential customers to learn more about your product, especially if there isn’t a showroom available for them to check it out in person. That’s because online consumers have been proven to engage more with video content, and product videos in particular are known to better explain products to consumers, boost consumer confidence in your brand, and increase sales conversion rates. Just by watching a high quality product video featuring your product and its value on your website, web visitors are 73 percent more likely to buy your product! Consumers Engage More with Video Our eyes are naturally drawn to moving light and images, which is why video has been a captivating medium for decades. Product videos in particular are proven to capture your ecommerce customers’ attention and deliver more information than any other medium available. That’s because consumers end up staying longer on websites with videos. Product videos on an ecommerce page contribute to an increase of pages viewed per session by 127 percent, and ecommerce companies that include product videos on their website end up seeing a lift in session duration by 340%. That increase in time spent on a site is because consumers are actually watching, resulting in two-thirds of shoppers who click on your product video watching it at least 80 percent of the way through. This isn’t just because consumers would rather watch than read – it’s because people absorb information better through video, which is why 71 percent of consumers say product videos explain the product better. Most important of all, having a product video is statistically proven to increase sales conversions. Online consumers consider attractive visual content as one of the most influential factors in determining whether or not they will make purchases online, and 73 percent say they’re more likely to buy a product after watching videos that explain how it works.
- Athy Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Castledermot Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Celbridge Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Clane Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Newbridge Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kilcock Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kilcullen Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kildare Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kill Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Leixlip Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Maynooth Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Monasterevin Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Naas Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Prosperous Ireland Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Rathangan Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Sallins Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company