Take promotional videos in Kildare for instance. Did you know that 45% of businesses use promotional explainer videos on their home page? Furthermore, that 83% of those businesses in Kildare believe those videos to be effective for their marketing?
The Awesome Benefits of Promotional Videos
You can use promotional videos to serve a number of purposes on your websites such as Mission to Lars
- Your company by educating visitors on its history, focus on philanthropy, strong leadership, or some other meaningful segment worth highlighting.
- Your products (through demonstrations, 360-degree views, etc.).
- How a service works to improve the lives of customers.
- A new product, service, or an otherwise big change for the company that promises to have a positive impact on customers.
Those are just the things you can do with a promotional video in Kildare. But what about the benefits?
Outshine the competition
Because promotional videos allow you to get up close and personal with your visitors, you’re giving them a chance to see something that your competition hasn’t been as transparent about. When it comes time to compare the two, there’ll be no question in their minds as to which is better… because they’ve seen yours in action.
Promotional Videos deliver the best sales pitch, every time
Humanize your brand
If you use real people within your promotional videos in Kildare, you’re giving your audience a chance to put a face to all those words and images on your site. Even if you choose not to show off your CEO or the people doing the work behind the scenes, including a strong human element may be enough to help visitors more strongly connect to your brand. That’s not something that’s so easily accomplished with content alone. If you want them to see your true personality, promotional videos are a great way to do it.
Maintain eye contact
You wouldn’t go about creating content if you knew your visitors weren’t interested in it, right? Say you discovered that they just really didn’t dig infographics. You probably wouldn’t spend the money or time to create them then.
Cover your bases
On a related note, 25% of consumers lose interest in a website if there’s no video on it. Even though that’s only a quarter of your audience in Kildare, it’s still a sizeable enough chunk to inspire you to get video on your site ASAP
Speak their language
For many service-based businesses, it can be difficult to explain to prospective customers what you do or why they may need your service. This is especially true for technology companies trying to cater to an older audience. What you can do, then, is simplify your business and use a language they understand.
Start the conversation
When your site is new or your brand unheard of, a promotional video can take your visitors from feeling like they’ve entered a completely alien terrain to feeling like they’re at home, chilling on the sofa with their best friends. If done right, you can use a promo video as a conversation starter and open the lines of communication by welcoming your visitors to your site.
Give mobile users more shareable content
Videos, in general, are an incredibly shareable content type. They’ve actually proven to be even more popular with mobile users as 92% of people who watch videos on their phones share them with others. By using a responsive video gallery plugin on your site, they’ll basically have no excuse to not share yours.Why are Promotional, Brand & Explainer Videos So Popular? They’re popular because they work. Promotional, brand & explainer videos boost online visibility, build brand awareness and improve conversions and sales… They do so much, that it will be best if we break it down point by point. Let’s start with those: • They will boost your online visibility! Having promotional video embedded on your website encourages your audience to stay longer. Heck, videos are so fun to watch that your audience will play every single one they find! And you’ll make the most of it: Search engines like Google measure the time that your audience spends on your website. More time = More interesting to people, and they’ll reward this by ranking your website higher in the searches. • Explainer videos build brand awareness A great brand marketing video is completely customized to fit your brand’s communications: It uses your brand’s colors to build brand awareness, because they’ll help your viewers identify that you are the one behind the sales video. • They improve conversions and sales Promotional videos boost conversions by 20% on average, especially if you embed your video above the fold on your homepage. But also… • Your viewers will take action It’s easy to make your viewers take action in any direction you want. Sales videos are so captivating, that just by adding a call to action to your video, you can help them subscribe to your newsletter, fulfill a form, download a specific material, etc. • Increase shareability People love to share fun, interesting information to their peers. And videos are the most shared kind of content on the internet! • Get the most out of visual and verbal learning When you combine visual and verbal learning, you create a highly effective combo that increases the communicational power of your content. This is why videos are so useful, and explainer videos merge all of that with charming visuals and a clear message, which have a strong effect on the human brain. • Adapt to the mobile logic In the past few years, there has been a huge rise of mobile video views, and it’s expected to grow even more very soon. Through their phones, your audience is connected 24/7, and they’re eager to consume information all the time. Videos adapt to mobile screens a lot better than text, and it’s the preferred medium for most users. Every one of these reasons explain why promotional videos are so popular, and will get more and more popular in the future.
- Athy Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Castledermot Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Celbridge Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Clane Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Newbridge Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kilcock Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kilcullen Ireland Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kildare Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Kill Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Leixlip Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Maynooth Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Monasterevin Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Naas Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Prosperous Ireland Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Rathangan Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Sallins Video Production Agency | Ireland Video Production Company