Take promotional videos in Kilkenny for instance. Did you know that 45% of businesses use promotional explainer videos on their home page? Furthermore, that 83% of those businesses in Kilkenny believe those videos to be effective for their marketing?
The Awesome Benefits of Promotional Videos
You can use promotional videos to serve a number of purposes on your websites such as Mission to Lars
- Your company by educating visitors on its history, focus on philanthropy, strong leadership, or some other meaningful segment worth highlighting.
- Your products (through demonstrations, 360-degree views, etc.).
- How a service works to improve the lives of customers.
- A new product, service, or an otherwise big change for the company that promises to have a positive impact on customers.
Those are just the things you can do with a promotional video in Kilkenny. But what about the benefits?
Outshine the competition
Because promotional videos allow you to get up close and personal with your visitors, you’re giving them a chance to see something that your competition hasn’t been as transparent about. When it comes time to compare the two, there’ll be no question in their minds as to which is better… because they’ve seen yours in action.
Promotional Videos deliver the best sales pitch, every time
Humanize your brand
If you use real people within your promotional videos in Kilkenny, you’re giving your audience a chance to put a face to all those words and images on your site. Even if you choose not to show off your CEO or the people doing the work behind the scenes, including a strong human element may be enough to help visitors more strongly connect to your brand. That’s not something that’s so easily accomplished with content alone. If you want them to see your true personality, promotional videos are a great way to do it.
Maintain eye contact
You wouldn’t go about creating content if you knew your visitors weren’t interested in it, right? Say you discovered that they just really didn’t dig infographics. You probably wouldn’t spend the money or time to create them then.
Cover your bases
On a related note, 25% of consumers lose interest in a website if there’s no video on it. Even though that’s only a quarter of your audience in Kilkenny, it’s still a sizeable enough chunk to inspire you to get video on your site ASAP
Speak their language
For many service-based businesses, it can be difficult to explain to prospective customers what you do or why they may need your service. This is especially true for technology companies trying to cater to an older audience. What you can do, then, is simplify your business and use a language they understand.
Start the conversation
When your site is new or your brand unheard of, a promotional video can take your visitors from feeling like they’ve entered a completely alien terrain to feeling like they’re at home, chilling on the sofa with their best friends. If done right, you can use a promo video as a conversation starter and open the lines of communication by welcoming your visitors to your site.
Give mobile users more shareable content
Videos, in general, are an incredibly shareable content type. They’ve actually proven to be even more popular with mobile users as 92% of people who watch videos on their phones share them with others. By using a responsive video gallery plugin on your site, they’ll basically have no excuse to not share yours.
- Kilkenny Ireland Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Callan Corporate Video Production | Ireland Video Production Company
- Castlecomer Best Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Mooncoin Professional Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Piltown Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company
- Thomastown Video Production Company | Ireland Video Production Company